So, now that the Kickstarter for Hellboy: The Roleplaying Game has successfully completed with 6,071 backers, what’s next? Those backers are going to want their core rulebook and stretch goals soon. Before the Kickstarter even began, the creative team at Red Scar Publishing already had the Quickstart ready to release and the majority of the core rulebook completed. So what are the next steps in the process?
- Integration of new items from Kickstarter
- Some remaining rewrites and edits
- Approvals from Dark Horse Comics
- Another round of edits <- I might assist some with the stretch goal materials.
- Proofreading <- Where I come in for the core rulebook
- Indexing <- Which I might be doing as well
- Final approvals from Dark Horse Comics
- Submit to publisher and release (sorry, I don’t have a proposed date for this yet)