This week brings the Game Credits Who’s Who (#GameCreditsWW) 2016 series to a close. When I started this series back in March, I was not sure how game professionals would respond or how you the readers would react. The response has been beyond my wildest expectations. Game professionals and personalities have been so open with their willingness to participate, and I have received wonderful feedback from you, the readers, on how much this series has helped you. Together we have learned so much more about the game industry, and I know from your messages to me that this has helped quite a few of you find opportunities to work in the game industry.
The game industry is made up of some of the most amazing, creative, and friendly people. My goal when I started was to introduce you to the people behind the scenes of your favorite games. This series has become so much more. This series introduced me to new friends, opened up freelance opportunities for myself and many readers, and helped many of my guests learn more about the industry and freelancing themselves. This series was both informative and opened up so many opportunities.
I am so thankful for the generosity of everyone who has participated in the series. I might return to this series in the future as the industry is growing so quickly, and so many new people are becoming involved. Might also be interesting to return to some of those I have already interviewed if they have had major changes in their careers occur since I interviewed them.
Here is the list of all the interviews from the Game Credits Who’s Who series:
- Lynne Hardy – Writer
- Bill Bricker – Tabletop Game Artist
- Stephen Buonocore – Tabletop Publisher
- Dim Martin – RPG Artist
- Alyssa Faden – Cartographer
- Lance Hill – Tabletop Game Designer
- Michal Cross – Graphic Designer
- Aldo Ghiozzi – Game Distribution Services
- David Miller – Maker Style Game Designer And Publisher
- Mischa Thomas – RPG Line Manager and Art Director
- Rodney Smith – Tabletop Game Video Tutorial Provider
- Brian Berg – RPG Publisher
- Scott King – Boardgame Photographer
- Chevee Dodd – Portal Games US
- Saying Goodbye To Steven D. Russell Of Rite Publishing
- Level3B – Game Accessory Provider
- Molly Wardlaw – Managing Director
- Marty And Tony Of Rolling Dice & Taking Names – Game Podcasters And Reviewers
- Greg Spence – CEO of The Broken Token
- T.R. Knight – Freelance Editor And Proofreader
- Mike Perna – President Of InnRoads Ministries
- Jon Lonngren – Co-Owner of Fallen Dominion Studios
- Russ Charles – Miniature Sculptor
- Rose Bailey – RPG Developer
- José Luis Porfírio – Game Translator
- Geoff, Brian, And Sydney Engelstein – Game Designing Family
If you have ideas for people I might interview in a future version of this series, please let me know.